Call for Participation: International Conference on Process Mining (ICPM 2019)
Monday, June 24, 2019 - Wednesday, June 26, 2019Copyright: Chair PADS
The International Conference on Process Mining (ICPM) is the first conference devoted to the rapidly growing process mining discipline. All thought leaders working on process mining will be present at ICPM 2019. The program includes a fully packed industry day next to exciting scientific talks by the leading scientists in the field. The conference is supported by the main vendors providing process-mining software. However, the conference is neutral and provides insights that are tool independent. This makes ICPM 2019 "the place to be" for anyone working on process mining. Moreover, it provides a great stepping-stone of those that are new to the topic. Next to a range of excellent speakers, there will be the possibility to see the state-of-the-art in action (e.g., dozens of tool demonstrations) and discuss real-life process mining experiences.
You can now register for this unique event via the registration page (the early bird rate ends on May 1st, so register asap).
ICPM 2019 will be three days (24-26 June). Tuesday June 25th will be a special "Industry Day" showcasing lessons learned from larger process mining initiatives. The following industry speakers have already been confirmed:
- Marc Kerremans (Gartner): Process Mining in the Era of the Digital Twin of an Organization
- Gia-Thi Nguyen (Siemens): Unlocking Digital Transformation – the Human Touch
- Michael Wiese (Ernst & Young): Opportunities and challenges applying Process Mining in financial audits
- Piergiorgio Grossi (Credem Banca): Credem Digital Transformation with DTO and Process Mining
- Marc Gittler and Patrick Greifzu (DHL): How to add Process Mining to the Auditors’ toolbox
- Kerry Williams (Singtel): Lessons from introducing Process Intelligence at Singtel
- Carsten Schöne (Merck): Entrepreneurial behavior in a DAX company. Can Process Mining be established bottom up only?
- David Whyte (Canadian Financial Services): Practical implementation of Process Mining at Large North American Financial Services enterprises
- Bart Prudon (Medtronic): Process mining at Medtronic – The power of true collaboration and partnership
On Monday June 24th and Wednesday 26th, carefully selected presentations will be given, showing the state-of-the-art in process mining. These presentations have been selected by a program committee lead by Josep Carmona (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain), Mieke Jans (Hasselt University, Belgium), and Marcello La Rosa (The University of Melbourne, Australia). The program committee is composed of the globally leading process mining scientists, see organizing committee. On Monday and Tuesday there will also be tool demonstrations, and various challenges and competitions. On Sunday, there will be an additional doctoral consortium.
ICPM 2019 is supported by Celonis, Deloitte, ProcessGold, SAP, myInvenio, Fluxicon, AcceleraLabs, Minit, PuzzleData, PAFnow, Software AG, StereoLOGIC, BrightCape, Logpickr, Mehrwerk, QPR, KPMG, LanaLabs, Wintec, RWTH, Fraunhofer FIT, Gartner, AvH, DFG, IEEE, and many more organizations.
The conference will take place in conference area of the Tivoli football stadium close to the city center of Aachen. This beautiful venue will provide a unique atmosphere with great views and excellent conference facilities. In the same week, also the 40th International Conference on Application and Theory of Petri Nets and Concurrency (PN 2019), the 19th International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design (ACSD 2019), and the workshop Algorithms & Theories for the Analysis of Event Data (ATAED) will take place at the same location. It is possible to register for all these events at the same time. Hence, use this opportunity and join this unique event where processes and data meet. Register via the registration page.
Hope to see you in Aachen in June!