Für interessierte UnRAVel Mitglieder: Highlights of Logic, Games and Automata 2020
Montag, 14.09.2020, bis Freitag 18.09.2020
Highlights 2020 will be held online from September the 15th to September the 18th 2020.
|19 June, 5pm GMT||submission deadline|
|15 September||Tutorial day|
|16 - 18 September||conference|
* Submissions should take the form of a short abstract of up to two
pages describing the content of the presentation and its interest.
* Submissions should deal with logic, databases, algorithmic model
theory, automata, verification, games for logic and verification, or
* Submissions are made via easychair:
* Submissions can concern any published, to be published, or ongoing
work of the speaker.
* Submissions should have at most one author, the speaker, but the
abstract should list clearly co-authors, if any.
* Submissions will not lead to publications.
|September 15||tutorial day, with two tutorials of 3 hours each|
|Laure Daviaud||Probabilistic Automata|
|Uri Zwick||Algorithms for Turn-based Stochastic games|
|September 16th to the 18th||Conference|
- Cyriac Aiswarya (India)
- Nathalie Bertrand (France)
- Meghyn Bienvenu (France)
- Johanna Björklund (Sweden)
- Thomas Colcombet (PC chair, France)
- Anuj Dawar (UK)
- Christoph Haase (UK)
- Barbara König (Germany)
- Tony Kucera (Czech Republic)
- Ranko Lazic (UK)
- Christof Loeding (Germany)
- Michał Pilipczuk (Poland)
- Gabriele Puppis (Italy)
- Karin Quaas (Germany)
Research group “Logic and Theory of Discrete Systems”
at RWTH Aachen (Germany).
Conctact: Christof Loeding
- Luc Segoufin (chair)
- Igor Walukiewicz (PC-chair 2017)
- Marcin Jurdziński (PC-chair 2018)
- Nicole Schweikardt (PC-chair 2019)
- Nathanaël Fijalkow (publicity chair)