Open for all UnRAVeL-members: Highlights of Logic, Games and Automata 2020
Monday, September 14, 2020 to friday, September 18, 2020
Highlights 2020 will be held online from September the 15th to September the 18th 2020.
|19 June, 5pm GMT||submission deadline|
|15 September||Tutorial day|
|16 - 18 September||conference|
* Submissions should take the form of a short abstract of up to two
pages describing the content of the presentation and its interest.
* Submissions should deal with logic, databases, algorithmic model
theory, automata, verification, games for logic and verification, or
* Submissions are made via easychair:
* Submissions can concern any published, to be published, or ongoing
work of the speaker.
* Submissions should have at most one author, the speaker, but the
abstract should list clearly co-authors, if any.
* Submissions will not lead to publications.
|September 15||tutorial day, with two tutorials of 3 hours each|
|Laure Daviaud||Probabilistic Automata|
|Uri Zwick||Algorithms for Turn-based Stochastic games|
|September 16th to the 18th||Conference|
- Cyriac Aiswarya (India)
- Nathalie Bertrand (France)
- Meghyn Bienvenu (France)
- Johanna Björklund (Sweden)
- Thomas Colcombet (PC chair, France)
- Anuj Dawar (UK)
- Christoph Haase (UK)
- Barbara König (Germany)
- Tony Kucera (Czech Republic)
- Ranko Lazic (UK)
- Christof Loeding (Germany)
- Michał Pilipczuk (Poland)
- Gabriele Puppis (Italy)
- Karin Quaas (Germany)
- Luc Segoufin (chair)
- Igor Walukiewicz (PC-chair 2017)
- Marcin Jurdziński (PC-chair 2018)
- Nicole Schweikardt (PC-chair 2019)
- Nathanaël Fijalkow (publicity chair)